Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BankrollMob: One Of My Favourite Pokersites

BankrollMob is one of my favourite websites. My favourite part of BRM is chatting in the forums. What's cool is BRM pays 10 cents per post and 10 cents every poll you vote in. Then there's other contests like "Guess when BRM hits 50,000 posts", I won that for a cool $100:) I also won a few other contests for $10 each. There's a mob safe with a 3 digit number. If you guess the number correctly, you win the money in side. You get once chance to crack it every day (So 1 in 1000), you can also buy shots at cracking it. I haven't cracked it yet:)



There are also poker bonuses such as $50 Free at Pacific Poker. And a free Poker Gift at Party Poker, which you get $50 free if you pay like $2.50 in rake which is 2000% rakeback!

Anyway, if you want to sign up to Bankrollmob, it's free. Just click here, don't forget to say hi to me in the forums:)

Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Full Tilt Poker
- 27% Rakeback at Full Tilt Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment