Thursday, July 3, 2008

Action Poker Bonus Update

Alright, so I haven't played poker in a long time. Been busy working and other stuff. Anyway, I have 5 days to get 1010 action points(5 days to pay $101 in rake) to unlock $50. I figure I'll have to play 2-3 hours per day and I'll make it. I'll go have a shower and play some poker. I've only had 6hours sleep each night for the past few days. I don't like playing when I'm tired, I play too loose and I didn't even notice it until someone mentioned it too me and he said "I could tell you were going to leave broke". By the way, I won't do a poker video for a few days. Have to find my rhythm again.

Anyway, BankrollMob brought back the $140 Action Poker Free Bankroll. Sign up quick, theres a limited number of bankrolls given out.

Also check out $25 free at Lucky Ace Poker. You get a free Poker Software program. "Free lifetime version of Pokerbility".

0 comments:

Post a Comment