Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pokerstars NL25 (Fast - 6 max) - Video

Here is my first video of cash game. It was right at the end of my session and I was about to leave the table but there was a player, "ccc53" and he was overbetting almost every pot. The funny thing was, he was winning every hand. He went from $20 to $65 in just a few hands. I wasn't sure if this guy was a total donk or if he was just getting lucky.



I started recording and I picked up a lot of hands! Unfortunately I couldn't stack "ccc53" and maybe I should have slow played the 2 sets I got against him. I skipped a bunch of hands because the video was getting long and I wanted to keep it under the Youtube maximum length of 10 min, 57 sec.

Sorry, no commentary. My microphone doesn't work on Vista. I added a couple songs though. I have to pick up a new mircophone/webcam.

Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- 100% Deposit Bonus at Pokerstars

1 comment: