Wednesday, July 7, 2010

$163 Coin Flip and Pokerstar's Online Poker Show Freeroll

Today, I decided to take a chance at $.50/$1 table. I bought in for $60. Lost a few hands, won a few hands. Kind of getting unlucky. Then I pick up AK in the small blind. 1 guy limps in and button raises to $5. I make it $50 to go cause the guy on the button's range is kind of wide like he could have a suited connector or a low pair. But he has 10s and I lose the coin flip. Kind of sucks cause I hit an ace on the flop and he hit 10 on the river.

$163 Pot
Anyway, I have $16 left in my Betmost account. Not sure what I'll do with it, maybe play a few sit and gos.

Online Poker Show Freeroll

I was watching Pokerstar's Sunday Million replay and they gave a password for a freeroll. First place is only a $215 ticket for Sunday Million which kind of sucks unless there are only a few hundred people who join. Pokerstars also invited me to a $10,000 freeroll on July 11th which is cool..

Pokerstar's Online Poker Show Freeroll

Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment