Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Betmost Sponsorship and Busto to Robusto

It's been awhile since I have posted. A little busy working I guess. Anyway, I felt like playing a little bit of poker. Betmost game me $55 for free too which was really nice of them. I joined Betmost with a sponsorship deal from Poker Inside. Poker Inside gave sent me a free T-Shirt too which was cool but it's yellow lol..

So anyway, I decided to play on Betmost just for fun at a cash table. I bought in for $25 and got dealt kings after a few hands. I was on the button and made a standard raise, I was happy someone called. Flop comes K86, 2 clubs and I make continuation bet. I get check raised and I just decide to call because I don't want to scare him away. 10 of clubs comes, pretty much worst card. He bets $5 and I call. River he pushes and I'm pretty sure he made a flush but I call because there was a lot of money in there and my set of kings could be good. Turns out he just had KQ and I take down the pot.

A few hands later I made a bad bluff and lost $10. Then next hand, a small stack reraises me all in and I'm on tilt now. So next hand I have 53 of clubs in small blind and decide to call a big raise. I flop a flush draw and check. Button continuation bets $6 and there's $14 in the pot so I call. Turn, I decide to check raise all in but the other guy checks behind. I hit a 5 on the river and I check. Button checks and I end up winning with 5s.

Busto to Robusto

Anyway, I watched a couple documentaries about some online poker pros including one with Andrew "goodtocu" Robl. Here's the first episode:








Check out the episode 2 with Andrew Robl










Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment