Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cake Poker Buys T.J. Cloutier’s WSOP Bracelet On Ebay

T.J. Cloutier’s WSOP Bracelet
One of the team members at Cake Poker bought T.J. Cloutier 2005 World Series of Poker $5K No Limit Bracelet for $4006 on ebay. There were 8 bids on the bracelet, starting at $2999 and finishing at $4006. The Cake Poker member put an auto-bid on the item so it looks like they were willing to pay a lot more than $4000 for it. There is a post on Cake Poker Blog about Cake Poker buying the bracelet: Cake Poker Discovers the Joys of eBay. They do not directly say they bought the item but there are enough clues including the Tags on the post "Tags: ebay, wsop, tj cloutier".

T.J. Cloutier confirms the bracelet is indeed from his 2005 WSOP win. He told this to Hardcore Poker Show


“I don’t want to talk about it… Yeah its mine… I was short… I pawned it…. I tried to get it back with my ticket but i was too late”


I feel kind of sorry for Cloutier but he shouldn't be pawning his WSOP bracelet(s)..I just noticed this is on the auction page:

"Please see our other auctions for another one of Mr. Cloutier's Championship Bracelets!"


Screenshot of T.J. Cloutier’s WSOP Bracelet Ebay AuctionI wasn't able to find the other auction. Here is a link to the original 2005 World Series of Poker $5K No Limit Bracelet auction on Ebay. Note: The auction is private so you need an ebay account to view it. I took a screenshot of the auction(Image to the left)



Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment