Sunday, January 24, 2010

Major Flaw at Lucky Ace Poker/ Pacific Poker Network

Pacific Poker Network Stealing From Their Players

A while I posted about how Lucky Ace Poker/ Pacific Poker Network takes money from inactive accounts, which they call "administration" fees. To make things worse, they also take your bonus dollars (Money which you have to wager before withdrawing) and they make you work off the pending bonus before you can withdraw even though they took the bonus dollars.

For example:


I had $25 bonus dollars in my Lucky Ace Poker account. $20 of it was taken for "administration" fees while I was inactive. Now, before I withdraw, I have to wager enough to clear the $20 but when I complete the requirements, I do not get to keep the $20..


No pokerroom should be able to do this, it's just plain wrong. I suggest everyone stay away from Pacific Poker Network... you can see what network pokerrooms are on at http://www.pokerscout.com/PokerSites.aspx

Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment