Monday, May 12, 2008

Action Poker

www.actionpoker.com


Haven't written a post in awhile, haven't played much lately either. I've played a little bit on Action Poker with the free $40. Not many players there and I was told they are on the Action Poker Network meaning they're probably the only one on that network but I was told theres 15 other pokerooms on that network(Probably 15 crap poker rooms cause it takes forever to get a 6 handed sit and go started). Hardly any sit and gos there, and you don't get any POP points unless you play high stakes sit and gos. So my advice is to stay away from sngs and stick to the cash games.

Well, in order for me to cashout on Action Poker, I must get 2200 POP points. And when I cashout, I must have deposited and gained 400 points since the deposit. Sounds pretty bad but its not that bad. I'm going for 1800 points, if I still have a bankroll, I'll deposit the minimum with my MoneyBookers account(Got it funded free from BankrollMob), get 400 more points and than cashout.

I'm not doing too bad so far, have 120 pop points on a few hours play. I'm playing the 10cent 25 cent cash games and doing alright in them. I just hate the deep stack tough decisions when I have aces, kings and they move all in on me on the flop..I lost $20 on calling with aces when flop comes 234, 2 spades and donk called my preflop reraise with 5,6 offsuit..bah..I put him on a spade draw, how can I put him on 5,6:( Couldn't put him on 2 pair, perhaps a set but if so he had an ugly pair preflop lol. Plus, I figured a 5 would give me a straight if I was dominated but no, 5,6 offsuit!! lol..Hit an ace on the turn to make it a little exciting.

Picked two big hands today. First one, pair of 4s and just limped in cause I was raising a lot. I was reraised from the small blind to $1.25, big blind calls, (he likes to call preflop) and I call hoping to hit a set. Flop comes AJ4, 2 spades. I bet right out $3 hoping someone reraises with a pair of aces. Well, the small blind had ace 10 and reaised all in for $22 so I take down that pot. Another hand large stack limps in, I'm on dealer with king queen, was reraising a lot in position and thought for sure he'd call and probably lead out on flop so I just call. flop comes AK4, all clubs. I have queen of clubs. Large stack bets out $1(pot size). I call because we both have $50 and don't want to gamble in case he wants to put his stack in with an ace. Turn is another king, great card and he checks and I bet out close to pot. He calls, and checks river. Queen on river so now I have a full house and I bet pot size, like $7, knowing thats pretty much all I can get and he calls.

Last hand I pick up 5,6 suited on cut off. Had to play it and I just limp. Got flush draw and gut shot but couldn't hit but didn't lose much just because I just called.

P.S. I found some pictures of Action Poker Girls, aren't they hot:) I love their outfits:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment