Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back down to $7...Gosh

Its been a rollcoaster ride at Action Poker..And right now I feel terrible and have a large headache. Maybe cash games aren't for me.

Can't fold this, double gutted and over card..hit the turn but he hit river for a full house.

I guess I got out played, what can I say:(

This one got me mad..F*ing donks, raising everything and than sucking out..sob..

Anyway, heres a big bluff from yesterday before I went to bed..This guy was getting on my nerves, always out playing me. At least I got him one time..

Hes a good player and I knew he would need a 7 to call.



So..back down to $7..I'll try some more tomorrow, hopefully I don't go bankrupt. By the way, I'm at 454 Points, once I hit 1100 points, I'll get another $50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment