Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Unibet - Finially cashed out

I finally received my $342 from Unibet. Unibet blocked my account when I tried to withdraw and told me to send them a picture of my ID. I took a picture of my driver's license on my webcam(I covered important numbers), it was a little blurry so they denied it. Than I took a picture on my digital camera, it was hard to get a clear picture because of the plastic on the card reflecting the light.

Anyway, they said it'll take a few days to verify the ID. (Who knows why, should only take a second. I emailed them a bunch of times after weeks of waiting and all they would tell me is please be patient or just a few more days.

After 1 month of waiting, I was fed up. I sent them an email that I'd never play at Unibet again and their service is terrible and I just want my money and be on my way. 2 hours later, they reply and say my account is unblocked. lol, didn't think they would want to lose a customer so thats why I said that and it is frustrating when your money is locked and you can't do anything about it.

Seems as though they could have unblocked my account the whole time, just giving me a hard time. Oh well, just received the money so I`m happy now.

I still recommend Unibet, their support could be better though. They have a nice number of players and a nice selection of sit and gos.

I give Unibet 7.5/10, would give them a 9 if they had better support.

Anyway, if you want to get 40Euros($60) for free from Unibet than check out the BankrollMob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment