Sunday, October 26, 2008

$1000 Action Poker Freeroll

Okay, so BankrollMob has Action Poker $1000 Freeroll Every month. It was today and I played in it. Only 57 players so that's like $18 each if every one splits it but there's players sitting out and dead money too. There's 2 bounties, Action Poker Staff member and Bankrollmob staff member. Knock one of them out and get a $110 seat for another tournament. I was so close to knock one out, came down to a coin flip that I lost.

Anyway, back to the tournament. I had 80k chips, started with 5k. I was nearly 1st in chips, 8 players left. I push with 10s, guy calls with ace queen and hits queen on the river and I lose 55k. Next hand I push with king jack in small blind, big blind wakes up with ace 10 and I'm out in 8th place. 2 hands, nearly 1st to busted.. What can you do, I was aggressive and playing for 1st so happy with how I played. $35, would have liked $230 better. The thing I noticed is, I never had my whole stack in the pot until the last had. No one called my all ins. I just built my stack stealing blinds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment