Monday, October 27, 2008

Action Poker - Rough Session

Action Poker - Free $140



I played a few hours at Action Poker and very rough session. I mean I was playing good than getting some bad beats than getting some chips than more bad beats:( And in between that, I got a suck out that saved me. One huge one, $80 pot. If I didn't hit a jack on the river, I'd be down $160. I ended today with $265, started with $230 so up $35 today and nearly unlocked $25 deposit bonus. And on top of that, I can trade my points in for cash or enter tournaments with them.

Two $80 pots..
First one, when he raised me on the river my first instincts told me I'm beat but I only had 19 seconds to act and I was mulitabling and couldn't put him on a hand that beats mine. Thought maybe he had 77 but I beat that and thought it would probably be a split pot. Pretty sick..getting $38 in there on the river when I have position..ahhh shit

Second hand, what can I say.. I never felt so happy when jack came on the river

I like this play. Bet preflop, continuation bet flop than check/raise turn.

This one, I think the timer was going 3,2,1 so I couldn't slide the bar to raise enough preflop. I got him to put all his money on the turn on a flush draw, unfortunately he hit his flush.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,You had Provided very useful info. abt poker!

    I need to contact You as soon as Possible!

    add me in Your contacts !

    cckiran@yahoo.com

    Thanks! (-:

    Keep RoCking!!

    ReplyDelete