Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update On My Pokerstar's Challenge

Find the Poker Star in you

Figured I'd try $5.20 games to test them out first. I found antes are high so it's worth it to steal blinds more often. Anyway, I played 24 of them today. First 10, I got the worst bad beats ever lol. I didn't play many hands and I seemed to lose every hand I played whether it was a coin flip or they got runner runner straight/flush. So I only won 2 out first 10 sngs.

I went for a break and I got very lucky in the second session. Not so much in one hand but I won crucial pots when it counted. I won 9 sngs in a row. I than felt like I can win in this game and perhaps more up to $10.40 tomorrow.

So 12/24 for today.
Hours Played: 3
Bankroll: $595.20
FPP points: 24 of 3000

Here's one hand from today, one of the bad beats I got.

Jacks vs ...

Edit Jan 14th: I've been busy lately so I will I will continue the challenge Feb.1st since there's no way I can make Silver Star with so little time left in January. I will play a little bit at Action Poker, I'll post some hands if you guys want.

You can track my Pokerstars progress at Sharkscope here, I started the challenge at around 500 games played.

0 comments:

Post a Comment