Friday, January 23, 2009

Action Poker Session - Good Results

So, I played at 2.5 hour session tonight. Started with $190 and finished with $268, I lost $17 on the last hand I played where my Queens lost to Aces. $78 profit is pretty good. I was lucky tonight, I didn't receive any bad beats and I won a few coin flips.


I haven't played since Jan. 1st. I will continue my poker challenge starting Feb. 1st but for now, I am working off a deposit bonus at Action Poker. I had 30 days to work off the bonus but I have left it for the last 24hours. 300 points I need to complete bonus, my goal was 150 tonight, another 150 just before time runs out. So I actually finished with 158 points and a lot better night than I thought it would be even though I got discounted on 2 big hands which I was value betting..One hand, I had Ace10 and it was 10 high board. I got disconnected just before value betting and I didn't even get to see the other guy's whole cards. He told me he had jacks but I don't believe cause he played the hand so weak. The other hand, I had kings and value betting the river, I took a screenshot(the picture above).

Here are a few hands;

Here is the kings hand I posted above..I'm surprised to see my value bet went through. Turned out the disconnection saved me $7.69. I played this hand bad, I should have raised to $1 since I am from early/mid position and bet is a little too small on flop because I'm out of position. The other guy played this hand good:(

I was surprised to see his hand :O

Monster flop, something like a coin flip.

I like how this hand turned out:)

That $3 bet on the river is scary, and that's why I called. Small bet on turn made it look like he had a draw and if he wanted me to call, he would have bet $2.85 pot bet or lower.


Action Poker - Free $140

0 comments:

Post a Comment