Monday, September 28, 2009

$3k Challenge Postponed, Money Bookers, Holdem Manager and $20 Rebuy Tournament

MoneyBookers
I was using my MoneyBookers account to deposit and withdrawal from pokerrooms. I thought it was free but I lost 1.99% on every transaction because of hidden conversion fee. Since almost all pokerrooms deal in USD, I wanted my account in USD. But MoneyBookers told me since I already made transactions on the account that I cannot change the currency from Canadian dollar to US dollar. And that the only way would be to close the account and create a new one. So I did, I withdrew all the money and created a new MBs account in USD. And now I'm just waiting for verification letter in the mail(3-5 days). I heard I could verify by sending them a bank statement but I'll just wait for the letter.



Holdem Manager
So far it looks like I'm going to get Holdem Manger. It's cheaper than Poker Tracker 3 and I heard it has more advanced stats. I tried it out too but the only problem I found with it is that it doesn't datamine on Pokerstars. PT3 analyzes and tracks the first 30 hands before you play a hand. 30 hands is not much if your 4 tabling but it still gives you an idea on how your opponent plays.

$20 Rebuy Tournament
I missed my friend's $20 rebuy tournament on Saturday. I was just too tired. I worked like 9 hour day on 3 hours sleep and if I lost $100 in the rebuy tourny than I wouldn't be happy. I Haven't played in the tournament yet, my friend hosts it about once a month. About 30 players play, 4-5 place in the money with 1st place taking $1000.

$3k Challenge
To start off the challenge, I will probably finish my Ultimate Bet $100 Free Bankroll I got from YourPokerCash in January/08. It was my first free bankroll I received and there is no time limit to complete it that I know of. To compete it I have to play 2500 hands which shouldn't take too long. I could probably finish in 2 days. After that, I'll try Party Poker Gift Offer from BankrollMob. The gift offer is quite a good deal because you get $25 free from Party Poker and Bankrollmob pays you $50 which you could deposit into party poekr account or to an ewallet.

Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment