Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Erica Schoenberg on 2M2MM, Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker 3 and MoneyBookers Back Online!

2 Months Two Million
I watched some episodes of 2M2MM. Erica Schoenberg was in one episode. She played headsup with Dani "Ansky" Stern. I think she was flirting a little, like asking Dani if he had a girlfriend and telling him she's a little too old for him, lol. What do you guys think? You can watch all the 2M2MM videos at Pokertube. Here is the video with Erica Schoenberg:


Money Bookers
So, I finally have my new $US Dollar MoneyBookers account up and running. Just received verification letter and deposited funds into it. At Action Poker, I deposited with my old MoneyBookers account and tried withdrawing with my new MoneyBookers but Action Poker sent the money to my old MBs and payout was denied. I might have to deposit with the new account before I can withdraw.

Holdem Manager
I was thinking of going with Holdem Manager unless someone can convince me Poker Tracker 3 is better. To get HEM, I was thinking of depositing at Pacific Poker so I can get Holdem Manager for "Free". Not really free, have to earn 75 Status Points which works out to about $38 in tourmanet fees which is better than HEM new for $80. I would do HEM free at Players Only deal, which is $36 in tourmanet fees, but I already signed up for $50 free at Player's Only from Bankrollmob. Anyway, check out HEM for free here.

Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment