Sunday, October 18, 2009

Win a Porche event and MDC Freeroll

Played the Pokerstar's Win a Porche event and MDC Freeroll today. I got knocked out early in both. First one, short stack moves all in. I have nines and have to call. Big stack behind finds queens and gets quad queens by the river. Second one, I picked up tens and was going to raise to ~200 but decide on just calling and try to hit another 10. Dealer raises to 150, folded to me and I should have raised to ~550 but decided to call. Flop, check called and check raised all in on turn. He called and hit his flush. He had a lot of outs, I should have played more aggressive preflop. Anyway, here is a video. More videos coming soon, I've just been busy moving to a new apartment.



Bonuses:
- Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars
- Free $150 Bankroll at Titan Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment