Friday, August 22, 2008

10 Sit and Gos, Up $50, yaa!

Today was a good day. Played just over an hour and up $50 playing $5 and $10 sit and gos. And their turbos too so each one is no more than 30 min. I'm still 6 tabling them but its hard to fill up the tables sometimes. Theres not so much traffic but its not bad. Once I get 6 tables going, I can join another right after 1 table closes. Only problem is my computer lags sometimes, freezes for a little and sometimes I miss a hand or 2...My hardrive is totally full with movies and junk. Got to clean it out, its like the computer is having a hard attack..Can't disk defragment the thing cause need 40gigs free space and only have like 2 gig free space lol. Maybe I should buy 1 terra byte external drive, I think I seen it for $100 something. And I think I'll upgrade the ram on the computer from 512 to 1024. Probably get the ram for like $30 or so.

Anyway, back to poker. Here's the outcome of the 10 sngs I played today. Won 8 out of 10, pretty good. And I played one 6handed sng too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment