Sunday, August 17, 2008

Working on Poker770 Deposit Bonus, Forgot to use PRK $25 Tickets, Damnit!

Okay, so I got $7.70 free from Poker770. I'll add it to the free poker list hopefully tomorrow(Added). I deposited there, I think $25 using MoneyBookers. Got money in MoneyBookers thanks to Bankrollmob. Bankrollmob is a great site, lots of free poker bankrolls and I like hanging out in the forums and talk about poker and they pay you 10 cents per post:) That's why I have 1415 posts lol. $141.50, not bad.

Anyway, back to poker770. So I had, $32.70 in my account, played a little cash game a while ago and got to $40 and I think they gave me $20 on fathers day which was pretty nice:) So, had $60 when I started today. Played some $5 turbo sngs, didn't go so good and was down to $40. Than I played 10 man $5 headsup game where top 5 places double their money. Played those for 2 hours and up to $80:) Totally killing them, I think I won at least 75% of them.

And totally forgot about my PKR tickets, I'll try to get them back but its unlikely:(

Anyway, Check this hand out. I think the only 2 ways to play this hand was to push or check. I decided to check cause there was a limp from UTG and the blinds were only 30/60. Nice flop:) I think I bet 280 on the turn, he called and I pushed river but he folded.

Same table here, bullying the small stacks lol.

Heres some Bad Beats
Thought I was finally going win a coin flip but no. Poker gods had something else in mind.

Okay, this one. Thought it was going to be a split pot on turn but no. Had to take the whole thing. Just noticed a 3 would have given him a better hand on river but still a bad beat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment