Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Poker770 - Continuing working off the bonus there, don't foget to sign up, limited time $50. Got until Sept 1. And getting queens twice and losing...

So played a few $5 10 man double up tournaments and a $10 one. Got unlucky a bunch of times...Just lost some crucial pots when I was ahead 60-40, 70-30 and 80-20 too and lost every 40-60 and 30-70 I had so it kind of sucked. Good news, I'm still up $1 today lol.

Got queens, happy about that. Than got queens again in the other table and managed to lose in both..First one, 2 limpers so I raise big, like twice the pot and some donk calls and ace and king on flop..oh brother, had to fold. Than in the next, chip leader pushes, I call cause I think my queens are good and he shows jacks and hits jack on the river..oh brother lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment