Saturday, August 23, 2008

Aces Vs. Queens a couple times and 8 Tabling..I'll try 10 tomorrow:)

Alright, so played 1 or 2 hours of poker. Still playing the 10 man Double Ups, 5 out of 10 double their money. So if you have 1 chip left but place 5th than you still win. I placed 6th a few times, I hate placing 6th, difference between winning $20 and losing $20. Anyway, still up today, up to $205 or so.

Here's a couple hands,

I'm going to lose against an under pair 1 in 5 times..Heres how to calculate it. He can catch 2 Queens, so 5 cards to come so 5x2=10. 10 out of 48 cards remaining is about 20%.

At least I won this time, you can see I'm 8 tabling here and have $65 invested. Soon I'll stop playing the $5 and start playing $20sngs. Don't think I'll play anymore than 8 tables, was just joking in the title:)

Ya, this hand... this one almost got me on tilt. I get AQ in the sb. Blinds are only 10/20 and I'm out of position. I don't want to raise 100-120 and gamble with them. Just playing small ball poker. I hit an awesome flop, the nuts, I bet right out, 100 into a 60 pot hoping someone raises with a king. 10 on turn, I over bet the pot again 300 into 260 pot, I almost bet 350, don't know why I gave him a deal, I know he didn't want to fold because he called over bet on flop. River, can't put him on a flush..I bet out again and have to call the all in..He only has like 5% chance to hit runner runner flush..oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment