Monday, September 29, 2008

Action Poker - Cashing Out

Action Poker - Free $140


Alright, I played a little bit of Action Poker. It's called Action Poker for good reason, you get action on almost every hand. I played a 3 hour session, longest session I've played. I was playing too many hands and bluffing to bad players..As Mike Matusow would say "Never bluff to an idiot". So I lost $65 in 30 minutes, tightened up and worked it to a $10 deficit. I pick up Kings in middle position, 2-3 guys post 25cent blinds dead ahead of me which I like and than 2 people limp in before me. So lots of dead money, I raise to $3 hoping for some action. I get my Action but the other guy hits a straight with 8s and I lose $35 pot.

Anyway, at the end of the day I'm minus $32..If I win with the kings than I'm up $3. I unlocked a $25 bonus so just down $7. I cashed out $450 to MoneyBookers. I still have $166 in Action Poker and will deposit next month if Bankrollmob has another tournament.

0 comments:

Post a Comment