Monday, September 22, 2008

Action Poker - PLaying some 0.10/.25 Cash Game

Action Poker - Free $140I haven't played poker in a 1-2 weeks. I deposited at Action Poker to get free entry into $1000 BankrollMob Tournament and I will deposit again in the next couple days to play in another BankrollMob tournament on Sept. 28th. If you haven't signed up for Action Poker, go now, head over to Bankrollmob and get your free $40 and $100 in pending Bonus. Its one of the easiest bonuses to work off.

So I bought in for $25 at 4 tables of 10cent/25cent. So had $100 of my $430 on the table. First thing I noticed is every playing so bad, like calling huge raises than folding to small bets on flop and than making huge raises/reraises. So first 20 minutes, I gambled with them lol. Down $10 and than tightened up and was raking in the money. After I won some huge pots I started to get some respect with my raises. Than I played aggressive against some tight players and worked great because I won 3-4 small pots. Than when they hit their top pair, I had a better hand and they just ship the money over to me:D

Moneymaker's Book
I'm reading Moneymaker's book. His story about him buying into a $40 satellite on Pokerstars and than winning 2003 World Series of Poker. Pretty good book so far, I like how he tells 2 stories at the same time, his personal life and than his run at the WSOP.

Moneymaker won 18 man sit and go, turning his $40 into $650 ticket. Than he had to place top 3 out of 68 to get $10,000 ticket to WSOP plus $1000 cash. He was actually aiming for the 4th place prize which paid $8000 cause he had some bills to pay but his friend talked him into going for top 3.

BookCloseouts.com – Books at Blowout Prices

Here's the book I bought. New book, 83% off, only $3.99. There's some other books too. I bought $60 worth of books because if you spent $60 than you can get $10 off with coupon here.

Anyway, back to Action Poker. Here's a hand, standard raise preflop. Than I get reraised. I was playing 4 tables at a time and I looked back at the table and I had 2 seconds left to act so I clicked raise. I should have clicked "pot". But it worked out, he pushed $20 and i called instantly because 1) Everyone at the table was drunk and 2) Only kings/Aces have me in bad shape. He showed ace 7, happy I won that pot:)

This hand, standard raise preflop. Donkey calls and shortstack pushes his last little bit of money. I raise trying to isolate and donk calls. I hit top pair, he bet $2 into $8 pot. I found it total weak and raised. Maybe I should have pushed but I have to value bet too sometimes so I dunno. Turn, I should have checked and fold to all in on river but thought he might have king10 or queen10.

This hand, I hit top 2 pair. Hit so many 2 pairs today. What the hell is adjustar doing lol. I'm pretty sure he's drunk. At least I got my money back from him.

This one, it was only 2-3 handed for a while. I was stealing blinds, just taking any pot I wanted. I look down at AA, it was like music to my ears lol. I standard raise it .75 cause I ahve position. Somtimes I bet $1 if its more than 2 handed, than big blind would have position. Anyway, he bets pot and I raise 3x hoping he had a king. He calls, I'm pretty sure he has a king, maybe flush draw. Ace on the turn, gave me the nutts. No other hand can beat me. He min bets .25 telling me he wants to play a small pot and either he was on a draw or not sure if his king was good. Ace on the river was a good card for me, made it less likely I had an ace in my hand, nevertheless 2 of them. He min bets again on the river telling me he has a little something, at least a pair. Not a draw because a draw he would either check or bluff bigger. So I stick it all in and happy to see him call:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment