Sunday, September 28, 2008

Played a little Action Poker, Very Good Day:)

Alright, I haven't posted in a few days. I played Action Poker on 2 other days. First day up $30, second day down $47. It was terrible the second day. I was gambling and I was down $80 but worked it back to $47. The main problem was I was distracted. Family all around making lots of noise, tv blaring, family bugging me. Was a really bad day. And every time I make my 4 outer straight or hit my flush, than someone else would have a higher flush or full house. And I seemed to pay off their value bets, I know I'm beat but getting the odds and how can I fold a monster to these donks.

Anyway, that was last 2 days. Today I started with $508. Down from $555 the day before. Today, I woke up early and had nice shower and some cereal. Got to work on 3 tables. No distractions, had my mind set on poker. I played good poker, more aggressive than my usual play but I was the big stack at the table so I bullied small stacks a little. Only mistake I really did was I got 9s and loose aggressive player raised and I reraised all in for $15 and he had queens. I got rivered a few times when they only had 2-3 outs but I got lucky too so not complaining:)

Anyway, I'll show some hands from today. After that, I'll make some lunch and play in the Mobster $1000 tournament. There's 72 registered and top 25 places are paid so I like my chances. Only problem is its a long tournament and most likely be 3-4 hours. Not really my kind of tournament but got in free and play against friends from Bankrollmob. You can join too, just click here to join.

67 suited, standard raise, almost get mini raised so getting great odds to call. Dream flop, well can't get a much better flop than that. I bet pot, willing to go all in with it. Don't like him calling but nice turn and I bet small on turn, hoping he would reraise. River I push, I think its a bad call on river by him, I wouldn't have made the call on flop by him either.

Karman Vs. GeneYuss

Karman is very loose, raised me like 5 times in a row preflop after I raised. Thought maybe he's a good player or just getting cards but no. He's a bad player who likes to play any 2 cards.

Karman Vs. GeneYuss hand 1, What's he doing in this hand. He has no business here but I'm happy he paid me off:)

Karman Vs. GeneYuss hand 2, What is he doing. No business in this hand either. Thought I lost for a sec when 8 came but happy to see it a diamond:) 3 Diamond flushes today:)

Karman Vs. GeneYuss hand 3, unfortunately I lost this one. I limped in cause I wanted to win a big pot if I hit another 10 and who knows, someone else might raise and isolate the field. So, Karman raises, first thought I was beat but its Karman I can't give him any credit. Why couldn't I suck out one time.

I got lucky in this one, what can I say. He played it good but that's the risk you take slow playing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment