Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finished Poker770 Deposit Bonus, Moving onto Action Poker Deposit Bonus

Ya, so I finished $20 pending bonus I got from Poker770. If you want $50 free at Poker770, click here. You get $7.70 up front, $22 in pending bonus and over $20 tournament tickets.

So, here's my graph, just click it to enlarge. Note: Sharkscope doesn't record every sit and go, they often miss some of them.

So here is my experience at Poker770. I got $7.70 free, played some low stakes cash games and got it to about $22. Got $20 free on Father's day, my friend said he got $20 free on Halloween (Oct. 30), coming up soon, we'll see if they give it out again:) So than I deposit $20, at $67 and worked it to $288.50 playing double up 10 man sit and gos. I really like these because I play tight and just have to place top 5 to win. They're a lot better than headsup sit and gos because you don't have to commit yourself to a pot and easier decisions. Chances are, there's probably not going to be 4 sharks at the table and if there is than sometimes you can let them battle it out.

Anyway, back to my story. I invested $20, made $288.50 so profit of $268.50. I got $47.70 free in cash and paid just over $100 rake so almost 50% rakeback which isn't that bad. I just checked Sharkscope and I have an average profit of $2 per sng and I was 6-8 tabling and each sit and only takes 30 minutes so 2x2x$6-$8 = $24-$32 an hour which is pretty nice:) I wasn't 6-8 tabling the whole time so a little less per hour but still very nice:) The last hour I played, I made $60 in 1 hour, finished off strong:)Not to mention I was sick today, almost didn't play today but glad I did:)

And before I cashout, Poker770 gave me a free $3.30 circus ticket. Might as well use it before I cashout. The circus tournaments run only about once a day so I will play it tomorrow night.

My next stop will be Action Poker. Check out BankrollMob to get $40+100 free at Action Poker. I deposited there again because they have a special tournament just for bankrollmob users. Last month was $1000 tournament and 100 mobsters showed up. Plus they have deposit bonus, I was told over 60% rakeback but not sure yet. If so, than a great deal:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment