Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still Playing at Action Poker - Good Session (even though my big hands got beat by bigger hands)

Action Poker - Free $140



Ya, so I played 1.5 hours of Action Poker 10c-25c, 3 tables. I was playing a lot of hands but everyone else let me because they were playing very passive. I couldn't believe how many times I got kings and Aces tonight and it was nice to win with them:) So I'm up $41 plus I unlocked $25 bonus so up $66 today and at $263 right now.

Anyway, here are some hands

Daniel Negreanu "You win some, you lose some" lol:)

I just won the last 4 hands. Nice to win #5:)

This one made me laugh. He hit 3 outer on turn, than I hit my 2 outer on the river:) And he played the hand bad on every street. He put money in there everytime he was behind and the one time he is ahead he checks.

Now, here are 3 hands I got. 2 pair, a set and a flush and I lost them all:( Two of them I think I lost the minimum. Other one, I was getting 2.5-1 on a call on the river.

Ya, so here is a flush I hit. It is a little funny how it played out. I think because it was 3-way pot I choose to play conservative since there was a possibility for higher flush or full house. Man, I thought I won this hand for sure. I think the other guy with ace high flush should have raised on the river for value.

3 outer:( I felt so much strength from him when he check raised on the river. My instincts told me I'm beat but $10 in the pot, $4 to call so had to call.

This hand is pretty sick and I think I got away pretty cheap. His call on the turn is bad, he should definitely have raised it since we're deep stacked(like $30 each) and there's lots of draws that I would pay to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment