Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Domain, Changed To Poker006.com!

Ya, so I finally got my own domain; Poker006.com. I've been looking in Domain auctions with no luck and every domain I thought of was already taken. Than I asked my friend and he said poker006 and we were surprised it wasn't taken. The number 006 is from "Agent 006"(picture on the right) from the James Bond Movie. But he is a villain and I think he dies so not that great for a theme lol.

I found another 006 Agent played by Clive Owen. He's a "good guy" and looks pretty cool.

Picture above is actually taken from the movie Croupier (1998). Later, Clive played Agent 006 in the movie Pink Panther (2006)..Check out this movie title below, Agent 006 Blond lol.


By the way, I set up a newsletter with Feedburner so you get an email with latest News and Bonuses; Poker006 Newsletter

0 comments:

Post a Comment