Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Down $50 in Pokerstars

I'm on Super TiltI just had a terrible streak on Pokerstars. Didn't place in my last 10 $5 sit and gos..so down $50..I had some terrible beats..kings vs 5,6 offsuit, Ace queen vs ace 9, ace 10 vs ace 9, 7s vs 10 8 offsuit, that one got my on tilt, Qs vs ace 9, ace king vs 2s. It was unreal... And these were huge pots, if I win them I'm way out in front. And I was the raiser and they call with those junk hands..Whats worse, i got knocked out 4th out of 9 places and 3rd place gets money. Sharkscope says I'm on super tilt and I guess thats right. I'll quit until tomorrow.

Anyway, I have 1500 points in VC Poker I want to use but all they're point tournaments really suck. Theres only one that looks okay, 150 points, $150 tournament. Top 3 get paid, $75, $45, $30, min 10 players, max 400. Probably there will be a few hundred that join so won't be great. I wish they had a 1500 point tournament that had $1500 prize pool..Oh well. I have 200 points in Unibet I have to use..Probably nothing good on there either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment