Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pokerstars Hand Histories

Sweet PeaOh Lala, look at this pretty girl I got to play against. And sorry to her for knocking her out in 3rd place.

Heres the hand I knocked her out with; Mr_Gene_Yuss vs Sweety_Poker... We would make a good couple:)

Anyway heres my thought process during the hand. I Called with a king, decent headsup. Checked flop to induce a bet, reraised 4x because too many drawing hands out there. Non scare turn so I pushed in.

Same tournament, headsup. Mr_Gene_Yuss vs Fabel79

Raised in position with Queen 5 suited. hit my 2 pair and min raised him on the flop. I think I should have raised to 1600 at least so he'd push with a king or have to call or push a flush draw. I checked on the turn, suspected a made flush..Couldn't fold to 1000 bet at the end, was getting 4 and a half to one on my money

Heres another Sit and Go, I thought I had this game in the bag. Lucky bugger.

Hand 1

Hand 2

Hand 3

Hand 4

Some Other Hands

Jacks- at first I thought of folding but if he didn't have a king than I'd be in good position to take down this sng.

Ace King - Lucky buggers

Straight Flush - Got a straight flush today, if I could change the way I played it I would have bet less on turn. 300 looks scary.

Anyway, played about 2 hours today. Made $38 with only getting second places, not bad.

Here's my Pokerstars stats, I'm Hot:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment