Saturday, March 22, 2008

Unibet - Finished the 200 Points, Victory is Mine!!

Ya, so I finally reached Unibet 200 points. Took me around 150 sit and gos to complete. I think I played something like 90 $5 Turbos, 50 regular $5 sngs and like 15 $10 sngs. So I ended my run with 203 Euros. Had ups and downs especially near the end. I was playing pure turbos at the end cause those are really fast..a lot of luck in them though. I converted my Euros on Unibet to Canadians Dollars, Euro dollar is doing good so I got $317 which is pretty nice.

Euro to Canadian Dollar Exchange RateEuro to Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate
I tried to send the money to my Money Bookers account but it didn't go though, maybe I have to deposit first if I want to withdrawal to MB. I don't really want to deposit so if thats the case, I'll just withdrawal by bank transfer which is free I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment