Monday, March 3, 2008

Ship It Crucial!!

I played I think some of my best poker today on Unibet. I think partly due to my opponents not playing good too. Anyway, I'm up to 174 Euro ($261 Canadian Dollars, not bad). I would have been up a lot more Euros but I got a lot of bad beats today. I have 79 points now, not sure if I can make it to 500 points by March 23rd. Got 20 days and I figure if I get 25 points per day Ill make it.

Anyway, I was watching a Poker After Dark episode rerun and Barry Greenstein was going to say Ship It Crucial if he won a big pot and some website would donate I think 5k to charity. But he never won a big pot:(

Anyway here a few hands from today;

3 Hands I lost a lot of money;
2 Pairs vs Straight
Jacks vs 10s
Ace King vs Ace 7

I think I played this hand pretty good by betting 410 on flop (looks like a steal maybe) and checking the turn showing weakness. And I figured there was a good chance someone hit their king.
Aces vs 7s

Here, I could tell this guy was a donkey and was just trying to pull a move.
Flush Draw vs Flush Draw

0 comments:

Post a Comment