Monday, March 24, 2008

Pokerstars - 100% First Deposit Bonus


I'm still working on the Pokerstars deposit bonus. I still have the deposit bonus even with the failed deposit. We'll see if I get the bonus $50, I'm not 100% sure it would work but it lists than the FPP points are working towards the bonus.

Anyway, I didn't get much sleep last night. Went to bed very late last night, couldn't get to sleep. So I was pretty tired today, had a nice shower and played a little poker. Usually I don't like to play when I'm tired but I wanted to play a few sit and gos.

So I only played for 1 hour, 4 tabled $5 sit and gos. Got knocked out of one fast so I joined another one. I was playing some great poker. I was playing a little bit "small ball" poker, trying to gamble less. I made 1 really bad play I regret.

9 handed, Blinds 15/30. UTG raises to 120, next to UTG calls. all fold to me in BB with QQ. 90 to call. 285 in the pot. I have 1380 chips and push all in. I totally regretted it and put him on aces or kings. But I also thought he could have 10s or jacks or maybe ace king. I wish I had some info on the guy, that would help make my decision, than I figured I'd call cause its just a $5 table and lots of donks but he showed AA and I got knocked out.

The other sit and go had king 10 offsuit on the cut off with 1200 left, blinds 100,200. Actually 400 in there because of 25 antes. Get called by ace jack and lost that one. Than I placed 2nd in another. Total donk came in first, pushing all in all the time and sucking out. Heads up I call his all in with king 10, he shows QQ, lucky bugger. Than I placed 1st in the next 2.

I checked Sweety_Poker on sharkscope again, she played a few more games. Hopefully we'll play again. Anywway, heres some hands from today.

He raised it to 800 a few times so I figured I'd call. Bet out 800 so he won't see a free card if he has ace something and make him have a tough decision if he had jacks or 9s.
King 10 vs ??

This hand is not that interesting but I did the exact same move the next hand to the same guy lol
Hand 1

Very next hand, if he raises to 700 preflop I think I fold.
Hand 2

Would you value bet the end here? I thought it over for a while, I put him on a flush draw so maybe bad bet at the end? I dunno.
Set of 3s

Floped flushes 2 times when I called raise out of position:) Heres one, he had a nice flop too.
Flush

0 comments:

Post a Comment