Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Poker Day

Played a few sngs today, trying out Poker Office. It Didn't help me much..Maybe I have to read the tutorial or something. I think my problem is I play so tight than when I finally do raise, they just reraise with total junk and suck out..Got a bad headache right now..I'll go and watch some TV, I'll check my hand histories later on PokerOffice and look for mistakes.

BTW, I played a tournament on CanadaPoker, was pretty fun trying to knock out the bounties. 89 people entered, 2 bounties(Admin for Canada Poker and Admin for Pokerspace), $50 per bounty you knock out. Top 5 places get ticket for 100k weekly tournament. I didn't knock out any bounties and finished 16th so kind of sucked.

...And I have lots of ideas for the blog..I think I will cut it into two parts. One where I talk about my stories and another to talk about Poker Bonuses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment