Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pokerstars Bonus

I wanted to deposit into Pokerstars to get the deposit bonus but my VISA is gambling restricted. So I sent Pokerstars an email asking for another way to deposit. A Pokerstars girl messaged me on Pokerstars and asked for my phone number. So I gave it to her and she phoned me lol. She helped me along with using echeck and she gave me free extra $5. Thats cool. She said all you have to do is get 500FPP points to unlock bonus than she said you already have 900 points? lol, I told her that I already built my bankroll playing freerolls and that I'm depositing to get the bonus.

Pokerstars 100% Deposit Bonus
Just now a pokerstars guy phoned me and asked if everything worked out okay with depositing and said thank you for choosing Pokerstars lol. I kind of like their service. I just wish there was an easy way to chat with them without sending them an email but I guess there are too many players to chat with.

Anyway, after I collect the 500 points I'll cash out. Than when Pokerstars has the 25% reload bonus than I'll deposit again.(Update)I missed the reload bonus:( I guess I have to wait until next year..They only have the reload bonus about once a year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment