Sunday, February 24, 2008

10K Pokerstars Freeroll!!!

Pokerstars FreerollsI totally forgot about the 10k Freeroll on Pokerstars. I just deposited in Pokerstars and just so happens if you deposit between like Feb 14th-23rd than you can enter a bunch of free $500 freerolls. And If you place in the money in one than you get registered in a 10k freeroll. I only played in one of the $500 cause you have to place like top 10 to just get like $20. So I placed in the money pretty easy but totally forgot about the 10k freeroll..So mad cause I have only played 2.5k freerolls before and if I won the 10k, I'd have something like $1400, oh well.
I'm trying to get 5000 points in BankrollMob than they'll transfer me $50 to my MoneyBookers account. Only at 176 points now but hopefully it'll increase faster once I invite some friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment