Friday, February 29, 2008

Unibet - 500 Point Challenge

Well, I`m on my quest to get 500 points in Unibet. I calculated I need to give $250 to Unibet in rake and play 500 $5 Sit and gos or 250 $10 Sit and gos or a mixture of them. One thing I did find at Unibet, they have a lot of super turbos, extreme turbos and some turbos too. I could Get the 500 points a lot faster with turbos but theres a lot more luck in turbos and don`t really suit my style..

Anyway, I`m at 25 points right now, and 85 Euros which is like $128 Canadian dollars. I shouldn`t have too much trouble getting 500 points.

Last week I deposited $50 in Pokerstars using echecks. They gave me the $50 but today they sent me an email saying transaction didn`t go through and took back the $50 lol. I still have the deposit bonus listed in my account. I sent them an email and they`ll update me on the situation.

Anyway, I`m working on some banners for my blog..its a little tough and time consuming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment