Friday, February 22, 2008

Free Poker Money

I signed up for a lot of sites that give you free poker money. There are requirements before you withdrawal the money. Most of the requirements are pretty easy to fulfill. YourPokerCash and BankrollMob have the best offers I have found.

You do have to give them your phone number and show them some sort of identity with your face on it. I was skeptical at first but I understand cause its a good deal and lots of people try to make multiple account. I just covered all the important numbers on my drivers license and showed them that and was approved. I'm starting on Ultimate Bet free bankroll, I've played 138 hands and need to play 2500 before I cash out. Won't be hard cause it only took me an hour to get 138 hands.

Anyway, sign up and have fun. And if you lose all the money than who cares? It wasn't your money. Just move on to the next bankroll lol:) BTW, that's David Benyamine's wife Erica Schoenberg. Isn't she pretty:) I'd like to play headsup with her:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment