Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Layout For Poker006

Hey guys, I've been hard at work working on a new layout for the site. You can view a demo here. I still have a lot of things to tweak though.

New Layout For Poker006
I took a few days off my poker challenge because my internet connection is limited. Now I just found out that I reached my monthly bandwidth limit so I won't be able to post, edit the template or play poker until April 19th.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be the fourth template for the site. I think it looks a lot more professional. Here are some screenshots of the previous templates.



Template #1 was the default blogger template.

Template #2 - I really liked but I had a million problems editing it and it lacked space on the navigation bar. Plus, the new style of blog everyone is using now is the 3 column with the main body on the left.

Template #3 - So I went with this style, looks professional I think and I like the light colour theme but I think template #4 is an upgrade to this template.

Template #4 (image at top of page) - I love this layout. 3 bars for navigation and everything is nice and compact. There is a big change to this blog; the homepage now displays categories instead of displaying only recent posts. Only problem now is that I don't have a website for recent posts.. I could do something like blog.poker006.com but that is creating another domain which I's not sure I want to do...

Anyway, I'll continue my poker challenge on the 19th and hopefully I'll get the template uploaded too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment