Friday, April 3, 2009

Playing a little on Action Poker

I deposited $25 at Action Poker because it was 78% rakeback, plus I got free entry into $1000 freeroll with the guys at BankrollMob.com. I missed the freeroll but I'll still work off the bonus.

Playing a little on Action Poker
Something weird happened when I was playing Action Poker. After 1-2 hours of playing, I get this error "APG Multiplayer Poker has stopped Working" right when I flopped a set of kings. I'm pretty sure I had disconnection protection but it still sucks. I was waiting for this moment the whole session and missed out on $50. I found out the reason for the error. I checked my antivirius; Kaspersky, and it quarantined Action Poker..Kind of weird because it usually quarantines as soon as the program tries to start but Action Poker was running for 1-2 hours. And usually program cannot be quarantined when the program is running... I added Action Poker to the white list on my antivirius, hopefully I don't get the error again.

There aren't many players on Action Poker but I can still get 3-4 cash game tables going. There wasn't anyone at the NL25 tables because I visited at low peak hours so I checked at NL50 and there was a lot of small stacks which usually mean bad players so I sat down at two NL50 and 2 NL10 tables (4 tables is the max at Action Poker but I can only handle 3-4 cash game tables right now anyway).

The players were playing pretty loose and calling every raise preflop. I lost 2 big hands, first big hand I picked up aces and I just won the last 4-5 pots. All the money gets in the pot on the flop and I end up losing $60 pot when the guy hits 1 of his 9 outs for a flush draw. Second big hand I flopped top pair with a flush draw and someone else flopped top 2 so I lost $50 on that hand. So I was drawing dead to a flush or runner runner.


Soon after I picked up kings and raised 4x(blinds .25/.50, I raised to $2) and get 3 callers. I should raise more against these bad players. I hit a king on the flop than I get that error in the first screenshot.

If anyone is interested, I know how to get 110% rakeback at action Poker (35% rakeback + 71% deposit/reload bonus + 4% pop points), it's legal too. Send me a message on my contact page for more details. In fact, you can combine bonuses at a bunch of pokerrooms.

Anyway, here is one of my favourite shows "I Shouldn't Be Alive". It's about how some people survive life threatening experiences. I've watched maybe 5-6 episodes and this one is my favourite "Shark Survivor", I actually watched this episode 2-3 times..



Part 2/5 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Shark Survivor

Part 3/5 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Shark Survivor

Part 4/5 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Shark Survivor

Part 5/5 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Shark Survivor

0 comments:

Post a Comment