Saturday, April 4, 2009

Playing In The Pokerstar's VIP $30,000 Weekly [100 FPP]

Ya, so I bought into the weekly VIP $30,000 on Pokerstars now that I'm a Silverstar team member. Biggest tournament I ever played in. The Next biggest were a bunch of ~$2500 freerolls I use to play on Pokerstars about a year ago.

Playing In The Pokerstar's VIP $30,000 Weekly [100 FPP]
I kind of liked that only VIP can play.. meaning they have to be somewhat decent players and hopefully it won't be a "donkament". Maybe I can steal some blinds and win some pots without showdown. Anyway, I steal some pots here and there and play some good positional poker. Than I pick up ace queen offsuit in the small blind. Folded around to the dealer who raises 3x to 450. I push all in for 3000 because I very likely have the best hand, there is 700 in the pot and I can't raise any less because I'm out of position..Plus it's always best to be the last aggressor because it gives you 2 ways to win. I couldn't believe it when I got called by king 7 offsuit. That hand is just so easily dominated plus she had to risk 3000 of her 5000 stack. I think she was a little mad because she lost with 10,10 to QQ a few hands before.

Anyway, I'll try to play in the $30,000 tournament at least for the next 2 months. The $3800 first place prize looks nice..I'll also try to quality for $100,000 Tourney on the last Saturday of the month with a satellite that 1 in 10 people make it to the $100k.

$100 Free at Pokerstars - Click Here For Details

0 comments:

Post a Comment