Sunday, March 1, 2009

Continuing My Poker Silverstar and Reload Bonus Challenge

Okay, I'm finally continuing my poker challenge. Twos months ago, I deposited $600 into my Pokerstars account for the Pokerstar's "World Record Week 25% Reload Bonus". So I have a pending bonus of $150 and I have to earn 3000 FPP points to release it. To become a Pokerstar's Silverstar, I would have to accumulate 1500 VPP points in one month. So I figured I'd break the 3000 points into 2 months of 1500 each month.

My Pokerstar's Sharkscope Graph (I started the Challenge at ~500 hands)

Why I want to reach Silverstar
- You earn 1.5 FPP credits for every 1 VPP earned
- SilverStar VIP Store Access (Not sure what I'd spend my FPP points on)
- $500 tourney (Three times daily - 10 FPP entry) (Worth it? I guess depends how many people are in each tourmanet)
-$20,000 tourney (Saturdays at 14:30 for 100 FPP buy-in) (Sounds good)

Day 1
Okay, so today I played 50 $5+$0.20 Double Sit and Gos today. My goal is 50 FPP points a day and I get 1 FPP point per $.20 rake. So I reached the 50 FPP points. I played for 5 hours, taking a 15 minute break and a lunch break. Once I move up to $10 sngs, than I'd only have to play 2-3 hours a day. I 6 tabled, as you can see in the screenshot. I'm up $60 today, $595 to $655

Folding Queens Preflop
I folded Queens preflop 3 times today. First time; 9 handed, blinds 10/20, everyone stacks are 1500. UTG limps in, I limp in with QQ in middle position. Small blind raises, UTG reraises, I fold. UTG showed ace king. I put him on either ace king, aced or kings and I didn't want to flip. Second time, blinds 25/50, my stack 1200 others have me covered. I raise to 150 in mid position. Cut off pushes, I'd call him but than small blind pushes. Cut off shows ace king, Small blind shows ace queen. Third time, folded to me in small blind. I didn't want to battle large stack cause I was one from the money and there were a lot of small stacks.

Bad Beat
-Kings Vs. King Queen - Cost me $10
-The other hand, I had 9, 10. 60% of the stacks where in the pot on the turn and I knew he had a draw so I check called him on the river. Unfortunately he hit runner runner deuces:(

Free $100 Bankroll at Pokerstars

0 comments:

Post a Comment