Saturday, March 21, 2009

12 Tabling and Straight Flush and 4 of a Kind - Pokerstars Challange Day 21

Alright. So I played a 2 hour session of 25 sngs. Should have only been 1 hour 45 minutes but one guy in the last tournament took 30 seconds every decision...The blinds got so huge and some how the short stacks kept doubling up; including me. I was pretty happy when I hit an ace on the river to stay alive. Reminds me of Barry Greenstein's book, Ace on the River. I have that book and read it, only skimmed through it. I should read it again. I was watching High Stakes Poker and Eli Elezra was joking around and someone thought Doyle's Book should have been "Deuce on the River".


Anyway, back to my poker session. I hit a straight flush and flopped 4 of a kind today. Luckily someone else had ace high flush so I got paid off there, unfortunately I didn't get paid off with my quad jacks:(

Here's the screenshots;



Up $5 today..Not what i was hoping for. I'll try 14 tabling tomorrow. Once I get good at 20 tabling than I'll make a video.

Standings;
Bankroll: $700
Pending Bonus (FPP Points) = 646 of 3000
Silver Status (FPP Points) = 622 of 1200

Try a $100 free bankroll at Pokerstars

0 comments:

Post a Comment