Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pokerstars Challange Day 17

So I played 2 session today. First session, I played 24 sngs, playing 8 at a time. I am playing the $5 double up turbos and I'm finding that most of the players have the "any hand can win" attitude. So I get action on every hand. And that is not a great thing because than I can only win about 2 out of 3 times. And by the time I get my money in good than they steal my blinds a few times first.

Pokerstars Challange Day 17
So I think I won 14 or 15 out the the first 16 than I was getting tired and started to play not so much small ball strategy and I got unlucky too and lost 7 sngs in a row. I seen a guy with at least 4 stars beside his name, meaning he is PlatinumStar or higher, first time I seen that level in the low limits. Blinds were only 10/20 and I got him to put all his chips in with ace king where I had kings but he hit an ace. A couple minutes later in another sng, I picked up aces and they got cracked by kings (screenshot on the left). Than I lose a bunch of other 60-40 and 70-30s but somewhat my fault for letting myself get short stacked.

I really want to try 180 man tournaments. Than I will have a bigger pay day when I make the money. Maybe I will try 4 tabling $10 ones but I think they take 3-4 hours so it's too long. I want to try Poker tracker too, I'll try the trial for 2 months.

Standings;
Bankroll: $658
Pending Bonus (FPP Points) = 483 of 3000
Silver Status (FPP Points) = 459 of 1200

Try a $100 free bankroll at Pokerstars

0 comments:

Post a Comment