Friday, March 27, 2009

Second Day of Cash Game - Pokerstars Challange Day 26

So I played 4 tables of NL25. Played 1144 hands and finished +$63. I Lost $95 at one point which made me tilt but I continued playing and and won back $80.

Second Day of Cash Game - Pokerstars Challange Day 26

Here are a few hands

This hand turned out well; Semi Bluff with AK on the turn.

Biggest hand of the day: $105.10 Pot, I flopped bottom set. I thought he had middle set but he only had top pair.

Aces vs ??? - I hate big pairs and deep stacks, I either win a small pot or lose a big pot. The last 3 times I C-bet with an overpair, I get reraised so on this hand, I was scared to c-bet. Than when I c-bet on the turn, I get reraised, I couldn't believe it..How can I lose with aces everytime..I should have made my decision on the turn whether or not to call river. Than a scare card comes and he pushes all in, putting me in a world of hurt:( Maybe I should have reraised all in on the turn, maybe I should have called the river, I don't know.. $17 bet on the river could have easily been a bluff and I'm getting 2-1 odds but I fold. Maybe I should have folded on the turn but I bet $2.25 to make it look like I was weak, than how can I fold. If he had QJ or 33 than I played it bad..Whatever he had I played it bad.

Standings;
Bankroll: $750
Pending Bonus (FPP Points) = 1021 of 3000
Silver Status (FPP Points) = 997 of 1200

My Cash Game Stats
Amount Won: $45.55
Total Hands Played: 2001

Aces 12 times down $.50
Biggest winning hand: 22, +$56.05
Biggest losing hand: QQ, -$50.30

Try a $100 free bankroll at Pokerstars

0 comments:

Post a Comment