Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pokerstars Challange Day 10 and 11 - Struggling

Okay, I've been struggling lately on my Pokerstars Challenge. And I'm pretty sure it is because I have been playing too loose. And the problem I have is that when I play bad than I usually run bad too and that creates a big downward slope on my sharkscope's graph.


Now, I have been posting my bad beats recently so I thought I won't post them for today.

A bluff that worked (bluffing with the best hand?)

Why doesn't he just tell me he has a flush draw:)

Quad 6s - I think I played it okay. I was hoping he'd bluff or value bet. Now he did value bet but this is where I'm too nice and maybe I should just punish with a huge bet but I am too nice and let him off easy.

Too much action for my Kings? Now, I cancelled Uptown girl out because even if she had aces, as long as I beat the other two, than I'd still double up. So I called, Verse had aces and I'm out. I didn't think Verse would push with aces.

Straight Flush - Rare time I limped preflop. At least I got him to pay a min bet on the river.

Pretty nice flop , plus position too, I like:)

Okay, just one bad beat;

This one is a miracle, I always lose 70-30s

Be a part of the world's largest poker room - sign up now and receive an extra $50 free on your first $50 deposit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment