Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pokerstar's Doomswitch

So i am continuing my Pokerstars challenge. Finished 284 of 3000 FPP points before I unlock $150 pending bonus. Now, I am only getting 25% rakeback at Pokerstars but when I factor in FPP and reward program than it's a better deal and for some reasons the double tournaments are only 4% rake instead of 10% like ipoker network. But I am noticing the competition is tough! And saving a few bucks on rakeback is not worth it if I'm not going to win the sngs.


Today, I picked up Ace King 6 times. 5 out of 6 times it was all in preflop and I lost everyone. Not one time my opponent had kings or aces so I was at worst a 45-55 underdog. It was like losing $20 each time.

Here's 2 hands I lost with ace king; (The other three, I lost against JJ, 88 and QJ)



Free $100 Bankroll at Full Tilt Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment