Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trying Out Poker Tracker 3 - Pokerstars Challange Day 18

Alright, 2 new things for my Poker Challenge. First, I switched from Turbo sngs to regular sngs. Second, I downloaded Poker tracker 3 two months Trial.


Poker Tracker 3
I must say, I really like Poker Tracker 3. I have never used a poker program before and so far it has been easy to setup and manage. There's basically 3 things it tracks;

-Voluntarily puts money into pot
-Preflop raise
-Aggression factor

It tracks more and I really should read a guide for it's full potential. Right now I really only look at Voluntarily puts money into pot. If they are tight (Plays 10% and less hands)than I try to steal their blinds and if they are loose (play 30%+ hands) than I try to avoid playing them unless I have a big hand.

And now since I changed to non turbos, there is a lot more skill and room to play without blinds eating my stack. I really do feel I can get 20%+ ROI, 8 tabling these Double ups sngs.

I tried 18 and 27 man sngs and did terrible in them..I'm so use to survival strategy in double up tournaments that I never accumulated chips. I got a straight flush in one hand. All the money went in on the flop, I had a monster draw - 20 outs, %65 chance. You can check the odds with The Poker Odds Calculator.

Anyway, here is the straight flush and 2 hands where the same guy busted my aces than my ace king(all in preflop each time).



Standings;
Bankroll: $647
Pending Bonus (FPP Points) = 536 of 3000
Silver Status (FPP Points) = 512 of 1200

Try a $100 free bankroll at Pokerstars

0 comments:

Post a Comment