Monday, March 9, 2009

Pokerstar's Challenge - Day 7 and 8

I should quit after I get tired. I had a good session than ruined it playing too loose. And than I always seem to lose my 82% - 18% (pair over pair) at the worst moments.


Anyway, I'm at $688 and 236 of 1200 FPP points for March.

I just want to talk about one hand. Blinds 15/30. Cut off limps in, I limp in on the button with ace jack diamonds, maybe I should've raised. S/b completes, bb checks. Flop comes jack, 2 small cards with 2 hearts. Cut off bets 3/4 pot, I call, 2 others fold. Turn, a small card, ~350 pot, cut off bets 300. Now I don't like my hand and at first I felt a lot of strength from him but decided to call because I thought he didn't want a call, lol. Now heart comes on river and he thinks for a while and then checks. And then I put him one a strong hand that was scared of flush coming so I push all in for 1100, pot was ~1000. He calls with a set and I'm knocked out:( Good call or bad call from him? I don't know. Whatever I bet, they always seem to have no fear for scare cards...Maybe I should value bet more often.

Some Bad beat Screenshots; (I'm considering changing sngs to 45 man Turbos.)



Now, here is an interesting hand. I call from UTG with 10s hoping to see multi way and hit a set. Someone raise 4x, another calls, so I call too. I miss the flop and it's checked around. Turn I hit my set and accidentally hit raise button because I was playing 6 tables and the table popped up. So I minraised to 30 and I get min raised to 60. 3rd guy calls and I push all in because lots of draws out there. One guy calls with a pretty big hand...I don't want to spoil it, check the replay; http://www.pokerhand.org/?3957973P

Bad Beat: http://www.pokerhand.org/?3957970

This hand, I felt a lot of strength from him and very possible he could've had ace jack. So I let him do the betting. And I wanted number 3 guy in there too. If he reraises all in on the river, not sure what I would have done. http://www.pokerhand.org/?3957966

Free $100 Bankroll at Full Tilt Poker

0 comments:

Post a Comment