Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Playing Cash Game Now - Pokerstars Challange Day 24

I started playing cash game on Pokerstars; 2-3 tables, 6-max-fast. I played 857 hands and lost $17 which kind of sucks. But I was having fun and playing loose. I think tomorrow I will play 4-6 tables, 10 handed.

Playing Cash Game Now - Pokerstars Challange Day 24

Here is an interesting hand; http://www.pokerhand.org/?4025029

I pick up 8, 4 of hearts on the button. A guy in the cut off posted his blind automatically and he checked. Usually that means weakness so I raise and try to steal the blinds. Big blind and small blind fold, cut off calls. Flop comes 8,6,2 - 2 diamonds. I continuation bet and get min raised. Pretty strong move but I'm hoping he has a flush draw so I call. Turn brings a 5 of diamonds. Now, if he had a flush draw than I'm beat and if he has ace 8 than I'm beat too. I have a double gut shot straight draw (a 7 or 3 would give me a straight) and perhaps a 4 or 8 would give me the best hand so I check to avoid getting check raised. River brings a jack of clubs and my opponent bet $3 into a a $7.10 pot. My first instincts told me to fold but his bet looked like a blocking bet where he didn't have a flush but probably had my hand beat. So I pushed all in for ~$12 and he called with aces:( I shouldn't try these bluffs at low limits..

Standings;
Bankroll: $686
Pending Bonus (FPP Points) = 843 of 3000
Silver Status (FPP Points) = 819 of 1200

Try a $100 free bankroll at Pokerstars

0 comments:

Post a Comment